P & P Trailer Sales
#CMDAK3Has - New '20 CM Dakota16 x 6 x 6'6"
Locations in Texas, Arkansas and Oklahoma with over 700 trailers in inventory! Ask about Free Nationwide Delivery!
|The Dakota is a steel slant load bumper pull horse trailer with a 30'' tongue and is either 6' or 6'8'' wide and 6'6'' or 7' tall. The Dakota has rubber torsion axles with four-wheel independent suspension & greasable hubs. Forward self adjusting electric brakes on one axle are standard on this model. This model has radial tires on silver modular wheels with chrome center caps and a spare tire rack in the tack area. The Dakota is equipped with 2'' Bulldog coupler & safety chains with hooks 2 5/16'' coupler on models with 5200lb axles. It also features an emergency breakaway system: switch, cable & battery box complete with battery and a 7K top-wind jack with caster wheel. The Dakota is fitted with one dome light in the stall area and one dome light in the tack area, along with DOT required lighting.|
Features may include:
- All steel frame w/formed 16 gauge galvanneal side panels, front, and slant wall
- Tongue: 3''x4'' Angle box tongue
- Mainframe: 2''x3'' 3/16'' Angle mainframe 2''x 2'' x 3/16'' Angle on 24'' Center crossmember
- Wall: 1''x2'' tube 14 gauge
- Roof: 1''x1'' 16 gauge
- Low profile 6'' radius 20 gauge galvanneal roof
- Chrome trim w/ colored vinyl insert
- Round nose
- 16'' Tall Aluminum tread plate gravel guard on front & fenders
- Rubber mounted optical window in front
- Plexiglass strap on both sides plexiglass & rail not standard
- 2'' x 8'' Treated wood floor
- Full length 16 gauge galvanneal running boards
- Greasable exterior hinges
- Tag bracket
- Automotive grade 12 step paint process
Tell me you saw it on HorseTrailersGalore.com!
Horse Trailers Specs
Verify price, specs and features with seller. All measurements approximate.
Horse Trailer Features
- 3 Horse Straight
- Bumper Pull
- Construction: Steel